Hot spring facilities are available not only for overnight guests but also for drop-bys.
- ' Tanayu' - an open-air hot spring bath with a magnificent view -
The observation baths overlooking a panoramic view of Beppu Bay
- 'Tanayu,' an open-air hot spring bath with a superb view, consists of a complex of tubs spreading out in five tiers like rice terraces. It commands a magnificent and an expansive view of Beppu Bay and the night view of the town, as well as the view of Sadamisaki Cape in Shikoku in the distance.
- Both men's and women's section of Tanayu consist of five tiers.
- The first tier (on the top) is an indoor bath sectioned by a glass wall.
- The second tier (half open-air) has a peaked roof so you can enjoy the view even in the rain.
- The Third tier (Open-air) is the widest and largest of the five tiers
- The Fourth tier (Open-air) is connected to bower with a footbath.
- The edge of the Fifth tier (Open-air) is the place where you can enjoy a lie-down bathing.
- Barrel Bath
- You can relax in a bathtub of 150-inch diameter barrel, made of natural hinoki cypress.
- Aroma Bath
- Enjoy aromatherapy in the aroma bath. The aroma changes by season.
- Observation Sauna
- Work up a good sweat and refresh yourself from inside, while commanding an extensive view of Beppu Bay.
- Powder Booth
- The women's section is complete with a clean powder booth.